Becoming a Mason starts with a conversation
There are few other requirements. You must:
• Be a man age 18 or older (although women & younger people can join related groups),
• Believe in a Supreme Being,
• A belief in the immortality of the soul,
• Live an ethical life, and
• Have a strong interest in the Fraternity with a desire to participate in our charities & activities.
(An application fee is also required, followed by a background investigation on all applicants.)
A Fraternity of Brotherhood
Membership in Masonry is not a secret; all members are free to acknowledge their membership. Freemasons come from all belief systems, cultures, professions, and walks of life. These men come together to serve their communities with the goal of "making good men better."
If you are interested in finding out more about the Fraternity of Freemasonry, we'd love to speak with you.